Unfiled Tax Returns

Do you have Unfiled Tax Returns?

Having unfiled returns is not a situation to take lightly: failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense. If you do not file, you can be prosecuted and punished, possibly with jail time. The guidelines are one year for each year not filed. Don’t put your freedom on the line over failing to file your tax returns!

COTTS LAW has helped hundreds of people file unfiled returns. Let us give you peace of mind by helping you get into compliance with the filing requirements. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns, you’ll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.

If you do nothing, the IRS will likely file your returns for you – these are “Substitute for Returns” and they will put you in the worst possible position. They will be prepared in the best interest of the government and will ONLY include the income that was reported to the government by third parties (on your W2 or 1099). The IRS will not include exemptions, deductions, or credits that could reduce the tax amount.

When we file your Unfiled returns, in most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, and penalties after the returns are filed. Once we see how much is owed, we’ll design a plan of action to resolve that too.

Don’t Wait. Get In Touch With An
Attorney Before It’s Too Late

Call us now!